Thursday 24 September 2009

A lot of driving and eating but little sleeping

So here's Wales. The only brown sign of the day technically visited, but being the first day of the trip I see it as easing myself in gently, also constant driving makes you blind and act a bit funny, I find, so that had a lot to do with the lack of brown sign visiting. Instead I took the time in Wales to make and eat risotto...



stock up on essential items to keep in the car for emergencies...


drink gin and tonic until 3am and miss Xfm...



then wake up with a whole day of brown signing in front of me not looking/feeling that great (I took a picture of my good self to insert at this point but it's so horrendous I can't even bring myself put it on here, so you'll have to use your imagination...bit worse... bit more...yep that's about the badness)

Right, hit me Anglesea...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What think you? Go ahead...